What’s beautiful hair without beautiful skin? People are always complimenting me on my skin and ask what is it that use to keep it so beautiful. The answer is a lot simpler that what most would think. I use Fresh Aloe Vera and Organic Coconut Milk. Why these two combinations? Trust me, after you find out why, you’ll be using this concoction as well. Here are the benefits:
Benefits of Aloe Vera for your skin:
- Is a great natural moisturizer that keeps your skin hydrated and doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy.
- Reduces signs of aging due to loads of Antioxidants, Beta Carotene, Vitamin C & E.
- Improves the firmness, elasticity & complexion of your skin giving it a healthy glow.
- Prevents under eye dark circles due to the rich source of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
Benefits of Coconut Milk for your skin:
- Slows the aging process due to being rich in Vitamin C which maintains the elasticity of your skin.
- Contains a high content of Fatty Acids that makes it an excellent natural moisturizer.
- Moisturizes & Hydrates your skin without clogging your pores.
- Rich in Vitamins & Minerals to keep your skin soft & supple, while giving you a healthy radiant complexion.
There are so many other benefits of using these two natural ingredients that’s it too many to list. But, I just wanted to give you a general idea of why they would be beneficial for you and your skin. So, not only are these two natural ingredients very good for soft, shiny, healthy growing hair, they’re also great for your skincare as well. .
How Do I Use These:
I blend a Fresh Whole Aloe Vera Leaf with Organic Coconut Milk in my blender. I put some in a small Tupperware container and freeze the rest. I keep the Tupperware container in the back of the refrigerator to keep it very cold & fresh. Remember, these are all natural ingredients without preservatives and will last maybe a week or two. I use a cotton round to apply this concoction every morning and evening as a Natural Moisturizer after cleansing My face. My skin has never been so happy. I hope this helps and that your skin will enjoy these natural wonders as much as mine~ 😉
Enjoy your weekend,